We are planning the recruitment of a new batch of Graduate Apprentice for the year 2009-10. The first step of the selection process is the written test.
Accordingly we have scheduled a written test (covering verbal ability, analytical ability , Engineering knowledge) :
On : 12.07.09 (Sunday)
At : General canteen (Main Complex)
Hosur Road, Adugodi
Reporting Time: 12.00 pm
Duration of reporting formalities and written test : 5 hours
Results will be announced on the same day.
1. The eligible candidate for the written test should be an Engineer – BE / BTech
Mechanical and related branches : Mechanical / Automobile / Mechatronics /
Industrial Engineering & Management / Industrial Production /
Manufacturing Science & Engineering
Non-mechanical branches : Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation
2. With 60% and above aggregate in BE / BTech and good academic record (First Class through out & in the first attempt)
3. Only Engineering Batch 2005 - 2009 ( persons expecting 8th semester results may also apply)
4. Possess excellent analytical skills and Communication skills
5. Engineers with experince will not be eligible.
Hurry, share this with all your friends who are interested in undergoing The Apprenticeship Training with Bosch Limited !
B)Instructions to the eligible candidate :
1) The candidate should bring the following while reporting for the written test :
- Print out of the filled in Bosch Application form attached below :
- copy of their latest CV
- 3 recent photographs
- Photocopies of all marks cards / certificates / testimonials (10th, 12th, Dip / B.E / B.Tech / other professional qualifications)
- Printout of this e-mail.
• If the candidate has participated in the selection process with Bosch in the last 6 months, they are not eligible to apply now.
2) The candidate should confirm presence for the written test by sending in the attached Application Form duly filled in to the mail id Bosch_hr@in.bosch.com .
3) Subject line of the mail should be Bosch Application Form - GA2009 only.
4) Reference code given in the "Position applied for" field in the application form should not be changed.
5) Last date for receipt of the filled in application form is 06.07.2009.
Please note :
1) Candidates must meet the above requirements and follow the instructions to be considered for the selection process.
2) Graduate Apprenticeship is a statutory training program as per The Apprentices Act, 1961.
The training is a for a period of ONE year only.
Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen